Make Your Career in Local Tutoring Service at MathSmart Tutoring.
MathSmart Tutoring is always in need of experienced, bright, friendly tutors. We pay an hourly fee that is higher than almost all other tutoring agencies.
You should consider applying if:
- You have a college degree. Graduate student or advanced degree a big plus.
- Your degree must be in science, math, or engineering.
- 1-2 years of tutoring experience in math or science.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to build bonds with young students.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Interested in making a difference in people’s lives.
If you satisfy all those requirements, please feel free to email your resume and a brief cover letter by completing the form below.
If you have any questions before sending your resume, please email asking for more information rather than calling. We’ll send you all the information you need to know about working with us, that will most likely answer all of your questions (including hourly pay rate). Please use our standard contact form here.